2.2.08

PayPerPost open doors


Get the blogging going with PayPerPost! When a very good friend of mine introduced
PayPerPost to me, I was kind of hesitant to begin with. I have very little understanding on online marketing.I see virtual earning not in lined with my chosen career.My interest is far from advertising. But then as I see it along the way and as my friend keeps reminding me to start with my PayPerPost, I feel like telling myself a "Why not give it a try?" idea. There is nothing to lose anyway. Whether I have given my best own style in online marketing or not, it doesn't matter at all. The thing is, at least I give it a try. And so, out of the blue, I found myself reading what the PayPerPost can do to my spare time to make it into a quality time for blogging. And so I read carefully what PayPerPost really is. And it's amazing that in an instance and a click to the information its giving me, I finally thought now of making my first move to be one with the better bloggers who are now registered users of PayPerPost.

My friend who introduced this to me is probably right that being one with PayPerPost is like hitting two birds in one stone!You enjoy the blogging while you get some earnings. Hmm..this must be an interesting thought. The Blogosphere is not only a door for us giving our insights, purging some of the emotional dramas in life through journaling our feelings but its also a door that actually make the PayPerPost opens its endless doors of opportunity for bloggers to get paid while blogging. Well, I'll just have to keep my fingers cross. But hopefully I will have a good if not best venture in my blogging along with PayPerPost!

3 comments:

Cielo said...

hi ev, ive got a little question for you since I am also keen in PPP, in the Philippines how will we able to collect our earnings, western union ba

krystyna said...

Hi Ev!
I think that it is a good idea. You have a good pan and why not to try. I think about it in the future, maybe my English will be better, now it will be too difficult for me.
You'll learn something new, and it is always good.
Good luck!

ghee said...

hehe,hitting two birds in one stone!!
that was me who said that,right?

way to go Ev!!