tagged by ghee...and as promised..here it is...
1. Pray- when i pray, i don't just say the basics( i mean the ready-made ones written on a pamphlet).I pray in a way only the Most Omnipotent One could understand...sometimes..in my silence..even when i don't have to utter a single word...deep in my heart..i know He could read me.
2. Laugh-" smile so that the world will smile back to you..".. i love to joke around...might not have the cutest smile in the world but....all i know is that it's a wonderful feeling to be able to laugh and exchange humor with people..sometimes we have to laugh at things...it's the secret of staying young.. at heart.
3. Eat- i love munching food...but i wonder why i never grow fat..mmm...i guess..i've lot's of "itchyworm"..in my tummy...;0)..yaykks!
4. Read- never stop the habit of learning...our mind gets to depreciate as we get older..and i believe that learning is a never ending process...mmm...take it from me..education doesn't end in school.
5. Sing- modesty aside...been a choir member back in high school..hehehe...i'm a frustrated singer, actually! i love songs...they pour out my emotions...am a hopeless romantic.
6. Clean- i have learned the habit of cleaning everything messy that i come across with..i always want my stuff in order..though sometimes i'd rather have to be idle than clean around while others are messing up...not that i'm obsessive compulsive...but i also believe that cleanliness is next to Godliness...(ito yung lagi kong nababasa na motto sa itaas ng blackboard namin back in high school and elementary).
7. Ma-in-love- ...mmmm...the most wonderful feeling anybody could ever imagine...where everything is easy to bear..the grass is greener...the world is much livelier...songs are more meaningful...and life seems..just seems.. perfect inspite of its oddity.
8.Teach- teaching doesn't mean being in a classroom setting...you can teach wherever direction in life you are heading...as long as you know that what you will be imparting to people do have ultimate values and worth...we all can make difference..no matter how little you think you're just.
9. Sleep- beauty rest is very important to all working and busy individuals...be sure to get 8 to 10 hours sleep...so that pimples will have no chance in the world!hehe..ang sarap kaya matulog..especially in the morning...when it's already 5minutes for shower and i ony have 30 minutes to prepare for work!hurry ev!you'd be late!mmm...
10. Blog- i love to write...there's just something in blogging that ease my emotions as soon as i've started to pour them out...just keep posting even when it doesn't really have to make sense..sometimes words don't say it all but for sure 3 out of 10 readers will appear to understand what you actually mean...at least may tatlo!;)
I could have written more than ten pleasures but maybe next time...when my mind works best...today is my first day of tutoring again..kinda feeling the need to rekindle some.