12.1.08

Journey with nature...

'Been on a beach escapade during the holiday season with my family . Don't know how to swim and yet I still love the beach and all the things that surround it.

Covered with thick clouds is the Philippines' highest mountain peak, the "Mt. Apo". The sunbeam was still so high...

About to depart from the island, a thick figure of gray clouds this time covering Mt. Apo...
...ang sarap mag-travel!hehe!It was indeed a good break to sit down for awhile , relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. But life goes on and we have to go back to our ordinary routine.

8 comments:

krystyna said...

Hi Ev!
I love nature and these photos showed what a beautiful world is.
My fav. is nr 1, but all are spectacular. Specialy in a large size.
I see, you had a great time!

Unknown said...

i love discovering beaches... sana makabalik ako jan at mag samal..hehehehehhe

ghee said...

sinabi mo pa,EV!ang sarap mag travel!!thats why im sacrificing my nights to earn,this year is my traveling year daw!!

pareho tayo,di marunong lumangoy,haha!good luck sa studies mo mah frend! go and grab your goal!!!

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

di ka pala marunong lumangoy heheheh lagot ka...

wheeww di na ako naka-akyat ng mt apo ah...

david santos said...

Hi EV
A beautiful place here!
Excellent post!

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Sarap talagang mag travel, sakit lang sa bulsa...hehehe. sana matuloy road trip namin sa bakasyon, sayang di kaya ng wheels lang ang Davao.

ev said...

Miss na miss na miss ko na po kayong lahat!!! And i hope the next time around when I get the chance to travel even far, I hope I will get to see you all in person.

God bless us all!

ev said...

To david santos,

whoever you are and wherever you come from..:0)...thanks honestly for dropping by here and for your heartwarming comment. Godspeed...