12.10.10

web hosting

It's been years and I'm counting! I actually don't normally count days, years, or moments but simply reminisce and value them regardless of whether they happened for only a minute, days, months, or years. Well, it's my journey online. People come and go but moments still linger on.

Anyway, thanks to blogging!More so that I thought already of web hosting. Pretty sure this has lots to offer just like what my mentor, Gladys, does. She has managed hosting on her site for quite number of years now. And indeed, it has become her online success. This too is a good idea for small and medium intrapreneurs online whose interests are into web hosting and of course, considering its colocation is already a big bonus.

Just as I do, you might also be counting the number of times you've been writing articles online and only wish to earn a great deal out of it. We have such a fastest growing technology nowadays and service providers like superb.net is of great help.


No comments: