29.7.10

Formulating questions...

I just want to share this from one of my sixth grader's, a Japanese student, when I asked the class to write at least 5 questions you want to ask our new Phil. President. These are the ff.:

1. Why Phil. school books are big and heavy?
2. How will you take care and protect Filipino children?
3. Why the rule in the Philippines is not strict?
4. Will the Phil. be better in living esp. the poor people?
5. Why Phil. is practicing "under table" or lagay?

Taken from a sixth grader, sure thing these are her observations. If ever our President would read it, I wonder what would be his reaction. I was smiling when I read this yet embarrassed to have realized that perhaps, there are truthfulness in her query.

1 comment:

Excavation Contractors Port Saint Lucie said...

Nice blog you have here, thanks for sharing this