20.6.09

Old photographs..

i only have the weekend to savor the day where things seemed to be on a rush each day lately. now i only have this moment to just sit down without thinking much of the time that passes by. and so as i was rummaging old files and listened to this music, i felt like missing the things, the people and the moments i used to be with.

allow me to share one..

http://www.imeem.com/simphatiko/music/-NSoygsv/jim-capaldi-old-photographs/

Yesterday I felt the wind blowing 'round my shoulder
Feel like I'm getting older
Still I can't forget your face

Separated by a million miles of ocean
My heart still feels emotion
Even in this lonely place

Old photographs and places I remember
Just like a dying ember
That's burned into my soul

Even though we walk the diamond-studded highways
It's the country lanes and byways
That makes us long for home

Lately I just find my mind has turned to dreamin'
Making plans and scheming
How I'm gonna get back home

But deep down inside
I know its really hopeless
This road I'm on is endless
We climb our mountains all alone


REFRAIN
That makes us long
For home


happy weekend everyone..miss you all!

3 comments:

SailorWitch said...

missing u to bes

SailorWitch said...

(too)
Can't help it bes pero everytime napapanood ko si Jacko performing naalala ko si Benjie.
Killer sa performance!

kulas said...

Hello Ev,

I see that you are posting again.
That's great. Yeah, old photographs have a way of touching our memory cells. Some memories make us smile while others make us sad.

Kahit na pa minsan minsan lang, keep posting!

I hope you are well.